Check the following.
- Check that the Bluetooth indicator on the bottom of the speaker is lit.
- Increase the volume level of the speaker and the connected device.
- If the speaker is connected to a computer running music software, restart the music software.
- If an audio cable is inserted to the speaker, press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING button on the bottom of the speaker or disconnect the device connected to the AUDIO IN port of the speaker.
- Bluetooth connection will be disconnected if music is played via the Wi-Fi network or with the (Push & Play) button.
If the connection is not established again automatically, press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING button on the bottom of the speaker to reconnect.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of the connected device, and then turn it on again.
If the issue is not resolved, delete the device information of devices connected via a Bluetooth connection, and then re-pair them.