BRAVIA TVs support network connections, and by connecting your TV to broadband Internet, you can enjoy a variety of contents and services.
This page introduces the ways to connect your BRAVIA TV to the Internet and to enjoy its wireless features.
- How to connect the Android TV to a network using a wireless connection.
- How to connect the BRAVIA TV to a network using a wireless connection.
- How to connect the BRAVIA TV to a network using a wired connection.
- How to manually set an IP address on an Internet Video device.
- How do I check and confirm the MAC address of my Sony Android TV?
- The BRAVIA TV cannot be connected to the Internet.
- Unable to find SSID / Network name
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.
- The Internet connection appears as Failed but the Wireless Network setting from the router is OK.
- Which wireless router or access point channels can be used to connect to the Internet?
- A wireless LAN connection has low signal strength, drops or acts erratically.
- Internet streaming videos stop, pause, buffer, or the picture and sound quality is poor.
- While I'm watching YouTube or video via wireless LAN, the connection is sometimes lost.
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- What kind of devices can be connected to use the mirroring function?
- Can I use screen mirroring with my Apple mobile device?
- How to use Screen mirroring.
- Screen mirroring cannot be executed.
- What is the Wi-Fi Direct feature?
- What is Wi-Fi Direct mode and what's required to use it?
- What is the difference between Wi-Fi Direct and Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology?
- How to set up and use the Wi-Fi Direct feature of the TV with Wi-Fi Direct capable device.
- BRAVIA does not appear on the screen of a Screen mirroring or Wi-Fi Direct compatible device.