Unable to watch internet content on TV due to network issues or a network error.
When accessing content such as Netflix or YouTube on the BRAVIA TV, an error message is displayed.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot. Check if the error continues to appear after completing each step.
- In the following cases, the service may be temporarily down. Please wait for a while before trying to watch again.
- An error occurs only when watching specific videos
- Feature not available or Service cannot be accessed at this time is displayed
- For Netflix issues, refer to the following FAQ: Netflix errors messages and error codes
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to the issue, check to see if the error continues to appear after completing each step.
Check if an error code is displayed.
An error is generated when accessing or updating Internet contents
Refresh the internet content. (other than Android TV™）
NOTE: The procedure differs depending on the TV model. For details, refer to the manual of the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network or Network Setup.
- Select Refresh Internet Content.
- Reset the cable modem or router.
- Unplug the power cord of the modem or router from the electrical outlet for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet and wait until the flashing lights indicate that the modem or router has completely restarted.
- Check the network condition by performing a network diagnosis.
NOTE: If the network diagnosis result is not OK, re-configure the network settings and try to diagnose the connection again. Refer to your TV manuals for detailed instructions on how to re-configure the network settings.
- Reset the TV to the original factory settings.
For Android TVs
For other TVs
If the issue is still unresolved, please check the following:
- When the Wi-Fi connection is unstable: The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.
- There may be issues at the network service provider, check the status of the service provider.