If the issue occurs, follow these troubleshooting steps - in order - to see if the issue is resolved:
- Set the RF Channel to Off, then back On: Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → RF Channel to Off, then set to On.
- We recommend the RF Channel setting is set to On (default setting: On). The Sound Bar automatically selects the best channel for transmission when RF Channel is set to On, which makes it stronger against wireless interference.
- If the sound issue persists, try to turn Off the setting.
- It may take 1 minute to reconnect after you change the RF Channel settings.
- The frequency setting is deleted after disconnecting the power cord. If you disconnect the power cord for some reason, switch RF Channel from Off to On again.
- Set the Wireless Playback Quality to Priority on Stable Connection: Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → Wireless Playback Quality, and set it to Priority on Stable Connection.
- Set the distance between a wireless LAN router and the control box: Install the control box and speakers at a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) from any wireless LAN router (a).
Note: The issue may be also improved by changing the wireless LAN router antenna’s direction or angle.
- Check the control box installation condition and wireless environment:
- If a device that generates electromagnetic radiation is nearby, such as a wireless LAN device or microwave oven, move the speaker system away from that device.
- Turn off any other wireless LAN devices that are not in use to reduce the interference, and then check to see if the issue is resolved.
Note: If the issue is resolved, change the network connection of the peripheral device from wireless LAN to wired LAN, if possible.
- The control box and speakers are installed too far away from each other. Bring them closer together.
- If there is any obstacle between the control box and speakers, remove or move the control box and speakers away from the obstacle.
- Do not install the control box too far back on a shelf. Install the control box in or on a shelf so that the front panel display is not hidden.
- Move the control box, change the direction of the control box, or install the control box far away from a TV.
- Interference between the network connection and speaker connection may occur. Try one of the following:
- Change the wireless LAN connection of the control box and the router to a wired LAN connection.
- Switch the band of the wireless LAN router to 2.4 GHz, then set up the wireless network connection between the speaker system and the wireless LAN router again using a 2.4 GHz band.
- Reset the speaker system.
Note: For details on how to reset the speaker system, refer to the Help Guide.