Questions & Answers: 174
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- [VIDEO] 5 Things about FX6 for beginnersIn this video tutorial, we will talk about 5 features of the new FX6 camcorder that beginners need to know. Discover some of the key differences between the FX6 and other models such as the Alpha 7 III & Alpha 7S
- Does the Cinema Line Camcorder support USB Power Delivery (USB PD)?The unit does not support USB Power Delivery (USB PD).
- Is it possible to make connections using Wi-Fi AP Mode and a wired LAN adapter (sold separately) at the same time?Simultaneous connection is possible. When a wired LAN adaptor (sold separately) is used to establish a connection with a router or other device while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating
- Is it possible to use Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering function at the same time?Simultaneous use is possible. When the USB tethering function is used to connect an Android smartphone while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi to the ILME-FX6 operating in Wi-Fi AP Mode, the following message
- What memory cards are supported?The camcorder supports CFexpress Type A cards and SDXC memory cards(*). The card requirements will vary depending on the recording format. For details, check Recommended Media in the manual. (*) 32GB or smaller
- How can I record RAW video?You can record the RAW video signal output from the SDI OUT connector to a supported external recorder in Cine EI mode. NOTE: There are currently no supported Sony recorders. (The Portable Memory Recorder AXS-R7
- When the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected, the date and various menu item settings return to the factory settings.The settings may return to the factory settings if the battery pack and / or AC adaptor are disconnected before the camcorder is turned off completely. Turn off the camcorder and wait for the power indicator to
- What color sampling and bit depth are supported during 4K output?HDMI 2.0, 4K 60P YC 4:2:2 10bit is supported.