About this download
This driver is necessary for “PHA-1A” when you connect to a Windows PC.
- Windows 11 Home / Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8 / Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Starter(with Service Pack1 or later)
- Home Basic(with Service Pack1 or later)
- Home Premium(with Service Pack1 or later)
- Professional(with Service Pack1 or later)
- Ultimate(with Service Pack1 or later)
- Windows Vista (SP2, 32 bit/64 bit)
- Home Basic(with Service Pack2 or later)
- Home Premium(with Service Pack2 or later )
- Business(with Service Pack2 or later)
- Ultimate(with Service Pack2 or later)
System Storage:100 MB or more of available space
- Above OS must be factory installed on your PC.
- Operation cannot be guaranteed if the PC has been upgraded.
- Please login as an administrator.
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows Vista
Please download the file with the following steps.
- Read the Software Download License Agreement and, if you agree, click "Accept Agreement".
- The downloading of the driver begins. When a File Save dialog box appears, please appoint the folder which you want to download.
- The driver file Driver_v8.1.14.exe will be downloaded into the previous folder.
After downloading the driver, install the driver as the following procedure.
Note: During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator. See the manual of PC how to log on as the Administrator.
- Don’t connect the PHA-1A to the PC before installing the driver.
- Save all works and close all other programs.
- Double click Driver_v8.1.14.exe that is downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to install.
- Sony Headphone Amplifier PHA-1A will be recognized by the PC after installing.