Please refer to the following steps:
1. Click Start -> Control Panel.
2.Click View network status and tasks in Network and Internet program.
3. Click Manage network connections on the left of screen.
4. Right-click the connection settings icon for context menu, click Properties.
5. After displaying User Account Control message, click the Continue button.
6. When the User Account Control message does not display, please refer to the following steps.
7. Click Networking tab. In This connection uses the following items:, click Internet Protocol Version4 (TCP/IPv4), then click the Properties button.
8. After selecting Use the following IP addresses, input setting addresses.
9. After selecting Use the following DNS server addresses, input setting addresses.
10. Click the OK button.
Click the Click button in Wireless Network and Connection Properties menu, finish the settings.