How to use the VAIO Gate application in Windows 8?
The VAIO Gate application is a utility that allows you to quickly access your commonly use application from the desktop mode.
- Launch Search charm from the Start by pressing <Windows> + C.
- Select Search charm.
- Select VAIO Gate.
- Confirm that you would like VAIO Gate to start upon logging and click the check mark.
- Shortcut to Sony application is now displayed.
Add additional applications into VAIO Gate:
- Right-click a specific application.
- Select Add to VAIO Gate.
- Launch VAIO Gate and the application is now present on the list.