To organize your tiles on the Start Screen, you can group them into different categories and name each category.
- Click on the button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
This will give the Start Screen a zoom-out view.
- Move your mouse to one of the tile groups that you would like to give a name and right-click on it. The App bar is displayed at the bottom of the Start Screen.
- From the App bar, click Name group.
- Specify the name of this tile group, and then click on Name button.
- The name for the group of tiles is now displayed on the Start Screen.