Please check the following:
- If the same image is displayed side by side or on top and bottom, the 3D display format setting may be incorrect. Try changing the 3D Display setting in 3D Settings.
- 3D perception varies by viewer.
- If the 3D Settings menu is displayed but images are not shown in 3D, try restarting the connected equipment used for 3D playback.
- The system does not support 2D to 3D conversion (simulated 3D).
- Viewing anaglyphic images in 3D requires anaglyphic glasses (with red and blue lenses, for example).
- Also check the settings of playback equipment connected to the processor unit.
- When the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) is used with this system and if the video and audio output settings on the PS3™ do not match those of this system or the cable and TV in use, there may be no 3D video output. If such symptoms occur, turn off the PS3™, and then turn it on again by pressing its power button for at least 5 seconds until you hear a beep sound twice. The video and audio output settings will automatically be reset to the standard settings.