What is the difference between the S5 series VAIO computer and its predecessor in terms of design and usability?
Difference between S5 series and its predecessor in design and usability.
The new S5 series VAIO computer has undergone the following aesthetic improvements for better user experiences.
1. The click buttons below the touch pad has been changed to aluminum hairline surface to align with the color of palm rest and to assure comfortable clicks.
2. The LED panel has been changed to half-mirror plate to add an additional sense of luxury.
3. The keyboard frame has been enlarged for better typing.
4. The color of the palm rest is slightly lighter than the previous models.
5. The Power button, S buttons and LED has been changed to embossed black color with half-mirror effects for easier viewing and an additional touch of luxury.