LiveUpdate can search for the latest available updates when connecting to Symantec.
Download and automatically install the latest updates on the computer.
When performing LiveUpdate, users can make full use of the protected information and program files of the updated computer.
Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click Start ->All Programs ->Norton Internet Security ->Norton Internet Security.
2. When the Norton Internet Security dialogue box appears, click Run LiveUpdate.
3. Click Continue in the User Accounts Control dialogue box.
4. When the LiveUpdate dialogue box appears, click Next.
5. Start downloading the listed updates.
Note: The downloading process will take several minutes.
6. After downloading, all updates will be displayed. (All the updated versions will be displayed on this page for the first time installation.) Select only those programs to be updated and click Next.
7. Start downloading the selected updated versions.
Note: The time taken to perform this operation varies according to different size of the version, connecting speed of the Internet, etc.
※ Click Cancel to stop downloading.
8. Click Finish in the LiveUpdate dialogue box.