IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps when if the initial setup of the Music Center app fails for your Sound Bar or Wireless Speaker:
- Make sure the smartphone and the Sound Bar/Wireless Speaker is connected to the same network.
- Make sure your wireless network has an active internet connection.
NOTE: The internet connection is necessary when performing the initial setup.
- Force quit the Music Center app and restart the app.
- Reboot (restart) your smartphone.
- Perform the initial setup of the Music Center app again.
- Unplug the router from the wall outlet and then plug it in again.
- Unplug the power cord of the Sound Bar/Wireless Speaker and plug in again.