If you want to view the following types of picture on the TV from an external device, use a Premium High Speed HDMI cable with 18 Gbps of bandwidth.
- 4K (50, 60Hz) YCbCr 4:4:4 / 8bit
- 4K (50, 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:2 / 8bit
- 4K (50, 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:0 / 10bit
- 4K (50, 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:2 / 10bit
- 4K (50, 60Hz) YCbCr 4:2:2 / 12bit
- RGB signal
Change the HDMI signal format setting. Operate as follows to set the HDMI signal format.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select WatchingTV.
NOTE: If WatchingTV is not shown, skip this step.
- Select External Inputs.
- Select HDMI Signal format and set to Enhanced format.
For HDMI IN 4 of Z9G Series, set to Enhanced format (Dolby Vision) or Enhanced format (8K).
- For A9G, X95G, X85G (55/65/75/85), Z9G, A9F and Z9F series:
4K (50p/60p) signals are supported by all HDMI terminals.
- For other models:
4K (50p/60p) signals are supported by the HDMI IN 2/3 only.
- If the signal is in enhanced format, picture or sound from a portion of external devices that do not support 4K may not be output normally. In such cases, change the signal format to standard format or switch the HDMI cable to an input for signals in standard format.
For details on which video formats are supported by your TV, refer to the following FAQ.
Types of 4K (50p/60p) video signals supported by the TV