You can send the image to an NFC smartphone(*) with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings.
* Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Select [Settings] on the smartphone, then select [More...] to check that [NFC] is enabled.
This procedure is required the first time only.
- On the camcorder, play back an image to be sent to the smartphone.
- Touch (N-mark) of this camcorder to (N-mark) of your smartphone.
Canceling sleep and the screen lock of the smartphone beforehand.
Make sure that the N-Mark is displayed on the screen of the camera
Continue touching without moving until "PlayMemories Mobile" starts (1-2 seconds).
- The image transfer starts.
The transferred images will be stored in Gallery/Album on an Android smartphone/tablet.
- You cannot transfer AVCHD movies.
- [Send to Smartphone] is not available when MP4 movies or still images have not been saved on Handycam.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- If you want to import images recorded on a memory card, insert the memory card to this product, and then select the memory card in [Media Select] (models with the internal memory).
For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of PlayMemories Mobile.