IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To check for supported cameras, please visit.
You can send the image to an NFC smartphone(*) with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings.
NOTE: Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Select Settings on the smartphone, then select More... to check that NFC is enabled.
This procedure is required the first time only.
- On the camcorder, play back an image to be sent to the smartphone.
- Touch (N-mark) of this camcorder to (N-mark) of your smartphone.
Canceling sleep and the screen lock of the smartphone beforehand.
Make sure that the N-Mark is displayed on the screen of the camera
Continue touching without moving until "Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor)" starts (1-2 seconds).
- The image transfer starts.
The transferred images will be stored in Gallery/Album on an Android smartphone/tablet.
- You cannot transfer AVCHD movies.
- Send to Smartphone is not available when MP4 movies or still images have not been saved on Handycam.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- If you want to import images recorded on a memory card, insert the memory card to this product, and then select the memory card in Media Select (models with the internal memory).
For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of Imaging Edge Mobile.