IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
Follow the steps below to turn on the MHL setting from the menu of the TV.
NOTE: Make sure that the source device is connected to the HDMI input on the TV that is labeled MHL.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings, then press the Enter button.
- SetupChannels & Inputs, then press the Enter button.
- Select BRAVIA Sync settings (HDMI CONTROL) then press the Enter button.
- Select Auto input change (MHL), then press the Enter button.
NOTE: You do not need a special operation to disconnect an MHL connection. Just disconnect the MHL cable from your mobile device.