Follow the procedure below to open the VAIO Smart Network utility using the VAIO Control Center application when the system tray icon is missing from the notification area.
NOTE: The VAIO Smart Network utility can also be opened using the executable file .
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Control Center.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password or click Continue.
- In the VAIO Control Center window, on the Categories tab, click the plus (+) next to Network Connections to expand the selection.
- Under Network Connections, click to select VAIO Smart Network and then click the Open button.
- Close the VAIO Control Center window.
The VAIO Smart Network icon [FIG. 1] should now be visible in the system tray. Double-click it to open the main window.