How to redeem your Touch’n Go eWallet
Purchase Period: 28 April 2023 to 11 June 2023
Redemption Period: 28 April 2023 to 25 June 2023
TIPS: Please consent to our email marketing news to receive your Touch ‘N Go Reload pins from us.
|Model Name||TNG e-Wallet Amount (RM)|
- Terms & Conditions
- Campaign Period
- Eligibility & Submission Requirements
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Sony (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“Sony”) is responsible for the Bravia XR OLED A80L Early Bird Promotion (“Campaign”). You are eligible to join the Campaign only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Campaign. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Sony reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or amend the Campaign and/or these Terms and Conditions without any liability to you should there be unforeseeable events which in Sony’s absolute opinion may jeopardize the process of the Campaign. Any cancellation, suspension or changes to the Campaign and/or these Terms and Conditions will be revised and reflected as an update(s) here. In the event of disputes regarding the Campaign or the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign, Sony shall have the right to make final decision.
- Sony reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Campaign, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
- Touch ‘N Go eWallet Redemption are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to replace any gifts with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Touch ‘N Go eWallet Redemption will be for selected models only.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
(a) Purchase period will run from 28 April 2023 to 11 June 2023 or while stock last, whichever is earlier (“Purchase Period”).
(b) My Sony Warranty Registration period will start from 28 April 2023 to 25 June 2023 (“Redemption Period”).
1. Entries received outside the Campaign Period shall be automatically disqualified.
2. Sony reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Eligibility and Submission Requirement for Redemption
To participate in the Campaign, Applicants (as defined below) must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must register product warranty in My Sony.
- Applicant must submit My Sony Warranty Registration on or before the last day of campaign, 25 June 2023 23:59 (GMT +8:00) at https://web.sony-asia.com/my/sign-in/
- Campaign is open to all Malaysians citizens and residents of Malaysia.
- Applicant must be the legal age of 18 years and above by 25 June 2023.
- The Applicant has the legal capacity to participate in the Campaign in accordance with the Terms & Conditions and that the information submitted is true, complete and accurate.
- By submitting the Campaign entries, Applicant thereby (a) specifically authorize Sony to use and/or have third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the world, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature for the marketing purpose; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the Campaign entries (i) is original to you or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement you may be a party to, (iii) is not unlawful information, infringes or violates any copyright or other right (including the image rights), (iv) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require Sony to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of Sony’s use or exploitation of the same. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Sony and its affiliates from and against any claim, action, damage, loss and costs and expenses (including legal fees and professional fees) arising from or in connection with any breach of the foregoing.
Touch ‘N Go eWallet Redemption
- The redemption will be processed by Sony within 30 working days from My Sony warranty submission date and the Touch ‘N Go eWallet voucher code will be delivered to Applicant by e-mail from My Sony Team firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 working days.
- By providing your personal information including name, email address, contact numbers and other information to Sony, Sony can use this information for the purposes of fulfilment for this Campaign.
- Sony reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Campaign as described in these Terms and Conditions. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Sony’s decision for all eligible redemption Applicant is final.
- Sony has the final decision pertaining to any dispute on selection of eligible Applicant. Any appeals made including appeals to check the status of the entries, will not be entertained.
- Touch ‘N Go eWallet voucher code are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Sony reserves the right to replace it with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any Touch ‘N Go eWallet voucher code shall constitute consent on the Applicant’s part to allow the use by Sony of the Applicant’s name, nickname, image, voice, likeness and/or the fact that the Applicant won the Touch ‘N Go eWallet for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any Touch ‘N Go eWallet voucher code shall constitute a release and discharge of Sony by each Applicant from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Applicant may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Campaign, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Applicant as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Touch ‘N Go eWallet, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Campaign, Touch ‘N Go eWallet and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Applicants agree to be contacted by Sony or its authorized representatives to participate in public relations events tied to the Campaign to generate press coverage of the Campaign and the accessories range. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences, interviews, etc.
- Sony reserves the right to withhold the Touch ‘N Go eWallet voucher code pending verification of the Applicant’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- Applicant are required to show proof of purchase and ID to verify validity upon request.
Use of Personal Information
- to the use of the Information, without compensation, for Sony’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the Information, without compensation, for the purpose of administration in relation to the Campaign.