Full Specifications & Features
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 44.0 x 120.0 x 14.5 (mm)
- Battery Type
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery(DC 3.7V)
- Built-in Memory
- Built-in Microphone
- Sophisticated Adjustable Microphones (Zoom, Wide Stereo, XY)
- Calendar Search
- LCD Backlight
- Maximum files per folder
- Maximum files (total)
- 5000(with SD Memory Card)
- PC Connectivity
- Playback Format
- Recording Format
- Linear PCM/MP3
- USB Connection Charging
- Maximum Number of Folder
- Max. Recording time LPCM 96.1kHz, 24bit
- Max. Recording time LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
- Max. Recording time MP3 320kbps
- Max. Recording time MP3 192kbps
- Max. Recording time MP3 128kbps
- Max. Recording time MP3 48kbps (monaural)
- Battery Life for recording LPCM 96.1kHz, 24bit
- Battery Life for recording LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
- Battery Life for recording MP3 320kbps
- Battery Life for recording MP3 192kbps
- Battery Life for recording MP3 128kbps
- Battery Life for recording MP3 48kbps (monaural)
- Manual Recording level adjustment
- Scene Select
- Cross-Memory Recording
- Sync Recording Function
- Recording Monitor
- Limiter Function
- Low-cut Filter
- Remote Control App from Smartphone (REC Remote)
- Optimized Voice Rec
Playback & Edit
- A-B Repeat
- Digital Pitch Control (Speed Control)
- Digital Voice Up
- Easy Search
- File Copy
- Folder Name Change (without using PC)
- Full Digital Amplifier
- Graphic Equalizer
- Key Control
- Move File
- Noise Cut
- Track Mark
- Input and Output Terminals
- External Input（Stereo mini-jack),Plugin Power Compatible Minimal Output level(Approx.1,5 mV), Headphone (Stereo Mini-Jack), USB connector(Type-A), CardSlot (micro SD)
Packaging & Quick Start
- Packaging Language
- English, French
- Package Style
- Paper Box with Hook
In the box
- USB connection support cable, Wind Screen, Carrying case, Operating Instructions, Warranty card
High-Resolution Audio for uncompromised sound
Experience digital music to the fullest with High-Resolution Audio. By capturing music at a higher rate than CD, increasing both audio samples per second and the bit-rate accuracy of each sample, High-Resolution Audio offers an uncompromised rendition of an artists’ music. Savour every breath and subtle movement for a truly emotional experience.
3-way directional microphone fine-tunes recordings
Accurately record in a variety of environments by adjusting the built-in directional microphones. Choose between zoom for small groups of people such as business meetings or tutorials, XY for music sessions, or wide stereo for outdoor events and conferences.
REC Remote for easy smartphone control
Available on GooglePlay for Android or AppStore for iOS devices, the REC Remote app lets you control your recorder from a distance using Bluetooth™. Start and stop recording, adjust recording levels and settings, even add track marks so you can easily find content quickly. A simple interface on your phone helps you control, monitor and organise recordings from afar.
Linear PCM Recording for peerless sound
Supporting Linear PCM Recording at sampling frequencies as high as 96kHz and bit rates up to 24-bit, this voice recorder faithfully captures the most subtle nuances of live performances and events. It can record at better than CD quality sound, making it ideal for musicians wanting to capture an authentic recording for themselves and their fans.
Multiple music formats for easy playback
The ICD-SX2000 supports popular music formats such as MP3, WAV, and FLAC. Support for FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) allows you to listen to compressed music tracks without any degradation in sound quality.
S-Master HX digital amplifier: utmost sonic purity
Enjoy the best High-Resolution Audio experience with the S-Master HX digital amplifier. Using a simplified and fully digital signal path, S-Master HX reproduces the subtleties and wide frequency range of high-resolution formats. Unlike conventional amplifiers, it maintains the digital signal until right before the speaker output, eliminating distortion — for High-Resolution Audio, just as the artist intended.
Expand your memory using SD card media
Store even more recordings using the SD card slot. You can expand your memory from 4GB to 32GB using microSDHC media, and to 64GB or more using microSDXC media. It is not possible to record LPCM 96kHz/24-bit audio directly to a micro SDHC or microSDXC card.
USB Direct for easy cable-free connections
Don’t waste time connecting with cables. A built-in USB lets you plug your voice recorder directly into a PC, so you can easily store and transfer recordings.
16GB built-in memory stores multiple recordings
Store up to 636 hours of recordings in LP mode (MP3, 48kbps), enough to handle multiple band sessions, meetings and interviews. You can also capture up to 6 hours, 35 minutes of high quality recording in LPCM 96kHz/24-bit mode.
Integrated tripod connection for vibration-free recordings
A built-in tripod slot allows easy connection of a tripod when recording events such as a band practice, conference presentation or interview. With a tripod connected, you can record without the vibration sometimes experienced from surfaces such as a desktop or table.