For assistance with audio and sound settings and troubleshooting, please select a topic from the list below:
- ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Audio Format
- Closed Captioning
- Connect Audio Devices
- Distorted Audio
- No Audio
IMPORTANT: For any model-specific information regarding any of the steps in these solutions, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
IMPORTANT: These solutions may not apply to all models. Check Applicable Products and Categories for each solution for details.
- What Is the Audio Return Channel (ARC) Feature?
- Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature
- Sound is output as Dolby Digital Plus 2 channel audio when I play HE-AAC 5.1 channel music file format
- What is Dolby Dynamic Range and how is it set?
- Closed Caption/Subtitle
- How to turn the Closed Captioning or Subtitles on or off when viewing Internet videos from Netflix?
- Connect a Sound Bar to Your TV
- How to hear the television sound through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system
- Can I use Bluetooth audio devices with my Android TV™ or Google TV™?
- How to get sound from headphones and the BRAVIA TV speakers at the same time
- What is the difference between FIXED and VARIABLE audio output?
- The audio and video on my TV are out of sync or there's an audio delay
- How can I test the picture and sound quality of my Android TV™ or Google TV™
- The TV makes a crackling or popping noise
- The TV does not output sound through the DIGITAL AUDIO (OPTICAL) OUT jack
- There is no sound or low volume coming from the TV speakers
- No sound from the Sound Bar connected to the TV via HDMI (ARC) when the Control for HDMI function is turned off
- There is no sound when using a TV or audio system (such as an AV receiver or Sound Bar) with the ARC/eARC feature