Netflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all streaming services are supported on all models. Some older models may not have internet connection capability. Please refer to your product manual for details.
- Connect your device to the internet
- How do I access Netflix?
- Sign up for Netflix
- What is Netflix calibrated mode and how do I turn it on or off on my TV?
- How to unlink my Netflix account from the device.
- How to determine which version of the Netflix app is on my Sony device?
- Network Services / Apps Status (Netflix, Amazon Video, YouTube, Spotify)
- Why isn't Netflix working?
- The screen is blank and I am unable to access the Netflix app.
- Netflix App Drops Back to Home Page When I Try to Play a Movie
- Error 301 appears when trying to access the Netflix channel.
- Error 100 Appears When the Netflix App Starts
- Netflix error messages and error codes
- The volume in Netflix is lower after updating to Android™ 9
- YouTube™, Netflix, or another streaming app installed on my BRAVIA TV doesn't work.
- The Netflix icon is missing
- Using Netflix on your Sony TV or Blu-ray player
- How do I find TV shows and movies on Netflix?
- Using Netflix features
- How do I set parental controls on my Netflix account?
- How do I turn subtitles, captions, or alternate audio on or off?
- Downloading TV shows and movies on Netflix
- What are the compatible HDR formats on my TV (other than Android TV™)?
- Will My TV Output Dolby Digital Plus Audio While Streaming on Netflix App?