Using the Living Decor app to display your favorite images on the TV screen as Screen Saver
The Living Decor app can transform your TV into an interior accessory, with sophisticated images and music themes, photos, and clock functions. By connecting the app with Google Photos, you can also display your own photos on the TV.
Setting up the Living Decor app
- On the remote control, press the HOME / (HOME) button.
- Select Apps.
- Select See all under Your apps.
- Select Living Decor.
Note: After launching the Living Decor app, you can select a theme by pressing the Enter button on the remote control.
Displaying your own photos with the Living Decor app
- From your mobile phone or computer, upload your favorite photos or images to Google Photos, and create an album. For how to use Google Photos, refer to the Google Photos Help website.
- Launch the Living Decor app on your TV, and press the Enter button on the remote control.
- Select Slideshow.
- On the remote control, press the Down ↓ button, and open Settings.
- Select Edit Slideshow, and select an album that you created with Google Photos.
Note: To select an album, you need to log in to your TV with the same Google account as you used in step 1.
- Select Done.