You'll find more relevant search results on your product page! Simply type your model name in the search bar to reach your product page.
- Setup and Troubleshoot Netflix9 The Netflix icon is missing Using Netflix Using Netflix on your Sony TV or Blu-ray player How do I find TV shows and movies on Netflix? Using Netflix features How do I set parental controls on my Netflix account
- What is Netflix calibrated mode?It is an image quality mode that you can select only when viewing Netflix, to enjoy content with picture quality that is close to the producer's intention.
- Netflix is stuck at loading and does not start.If Netflix is stuck at loading and does not start, perform the procedure below to restart the app. This issue may not be resolved by turning the TV off and on with the remote control. Press and hold the HOME button
- Chromecast built-in cannot be used from the Netflix application.problem with the connection, be sure that the TV and your mobile device are both logged into the same Netflix account.
- How to delete or change my Netflix video account.To change or delete your Netflix account, reset the television to its factory setting. To reset your TV, refer to the following : How to reset the television to the original factory settings. How to reset the Android
- Netflix does not work after changing the speaker settings of the TV.Netflix may not work after changing the speaker settings from Audio system to TV speakers while watching Netflix videos. Do not operate the Speakers settings from the Action Menu during Netflix playback. If you
- When streaming Netflix Ultra HD, the image is not in 4K.issues. The Netflix Ultra HD app is not playing in 4K resolution. The picture from a Netflix 4K stream is distorted. Unable to get Netflix in 4K. IMPORTANT: As part of the normal operation of the Netflix app, the resolution
- When I launch the Netflix application, the application suddenly closes.If the Netflix application suddenly closes after being launched, please try the following. Delete the application data for Netflix. Press the HOME button on the remote. Select Settings. Select Apps in the
- The volume in Netflix is lower after updating to Android™ 9.Dynamic Range is set to be Compressed, the volume will increase. Perform the following while watching Netflix: Press the Quick Settings button or ACTION MENU button on the remote control. Select Settings. Select