You'll find more relevant search results on your product page! Simply type your model name in the search bar to reach your product page.
- Unable to play movies on Amazon Video on Demand or Amazon Instant Video in high definition (HD).Check the following if the movies and programs available on Amazon Video on Demand or Amazon Instant Video cannot be played in high definition (HD). Make sure that your Sony Android TV has the most recent system
- Movies from Amazon Video on Demand stop playback and do not play the end of the movie.from Amazon Video on Demand (VOD) that are longer than 202 minutes in length. Movies stop playing after 202 minutes have elapsed. According to Amazon, the issue is being caused by the way some of the video content
- Network Services / Apps Status (Netflix, Amazon Video, YouTube, Spotify)reconnect. YouTube Problems playing videos: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/3014746 Known Issues: https://support.google.com/youtube/known-issues Amazon Prime Video Help (Only Available in English):
- What are the video formats supported by the Amazon app?quality of the video recording of videos that can be instantly watched on your Internet Video device will vary based on your Internet connection speed. The Amazon video app will automatically choose the video quality in
- How to register Amazon Prime Video service to your Android TV.Follow the steps below to register your device to Amazon Prime Video service. NOTES: Amazon service registration requires using an Internet browser on a computer or other Internet capable device. Using the remote
- The video and audio stutter during an Amazon App playback on an Android TV.The video and audio stutter occur when the ACTION MENU or volume buttons on the remote control of an Android TV are pressed during an Amazon App playback. To resolve the issue, download the latest software update
- Information regarding the Amazon Instant Video service in 4K Ultra HD.The Amazon Instant Video service now offers 4K Ultra HD video streaming for Sony Android 4K TVs. Visit the Amazon Web site for more information and requirements. The following are some of the frequently asked questions
- Amazon Alexa does not work with my wireless headphone.using Amazon Alexa with your wireless headset. Guide to Using Amazon Alexa with wireless headphones. If the issue is still unresolved, try the following: Change the headphone's button functions to Amazon Alexa.
- Guide to Using Amazon Alexa with wireless headphonesthat supports Amazon Alexa app The latest version of the Amazon Alexa app must be installed. Android OS iOS Initial Settings When using Amazon Alexa for the first time, add your device with the Amazon Alexa app. Turn
- Availability information regarding 5.1 audio when using the Amazon app on the Android TV.In order to play movies and TV shows using the Amazon app follow the steps below. Make sure that you have the latest system software update installed . Make sure that the movie or show that you are attempting to