Questions & Answers: 13
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- I can’t take a photo or record a video using the front cameraMake sure that the cover is open when using the front camera. Do not cover the front camera with your hand or fingers.
- The screen is too dark when I close the coverIncrease the screen brightness level for when the cover is closed. To increase screen brightness when the cover is closed Find and tap Style Cover > Brightness increase when the cover is closed. Select an option
- The screen turns off when the cover is openDo not put your device on a metal desk or shelf with the cover folded back. When the cover is folded back and touching a metal surface, the screen may turn off due to a detection error.
- I can’t detach my device from the coverRemove the cover from your device shown as below. To remove the device from the cover (XQZ-CVAT/XQZ-CVAU/SCVI10/SCTI30/SCTH70/SCSH70) Detach the bottom right corner of the device from the casing, then detach the
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreThe best way to find your information is to first reach your Product Support Page before you start searching with other keywords for best relevant results. 1. Getting to your Product page The product page is the
- Warranty InformationFor information on warranty, please refer to your locale in the Asia Pacific Region. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia Middle East & Africa area New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand