There is no image, the screen is blank or no sound is heard on the Clip-on LCD Monitor.
NOTE: Power is required for the Clip-on LCD monitor to work. Check the following in advance:
- When using a battery pack, make sure it is fully charged.
- When using an AC Adaptor, make sure it is plugged in.
When there is no image, the screen is blank, or no sound is heard on the clip-on LCD monitor, check the following:
- Make sure the camera is not in power save mode.
- Make sure the HDMI® cable between the camera and the Clip-on LCD Monitor is connected as follows and has not been disconnected.
- Try another HDMI cable, if you have one.
- The shooting image may not be displayed on this unit when using a camera that does not have the Live View function.
- Change the setting of the HDMI output signal on the camera.
For information about features and how to for your camera, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.