JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Set Screen saver to None.
2. Set Volume control to Mute.
3. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
4. Complete the initial settings of McAfee SecurityCenter.
5. Turn off the Windows automatic updates.
6. Close all opened windows
7. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Power Management -> Power Options, and uncheck the checkbox of Automatically enter Hibernate mode when battery is low.
Common settings in Control Panel -> Power Options
- Power Plan
Select Power saver
Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings
- Advanced settings tab
1. Sleep afer -> 
2. Hibernate after -> 
3. Dim display afetr -> 
4. Turn off display after -> 
5. Low battery notification -> 
JEITA Measuring Method a:
Change the brightness level to 2 using Fn+F5 or Fn+F6 keys or change the brightness level to 13% -> Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Display Brightness