About this download
The format software is used to re-format the Micro Vault when the Micro Vault does not function properly.
Note: Formatting will erase all data in the Micro Vault. Please perform a backup of data before starting the formatting process.
Download size: 185 KB
Updated on: 2008/08/25
Download size: 435 KB
Updated on: 2009/02/06
- Format Software for Micro Vault (serial number (underlined) is from "F" or “G”)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
For USM J Series, please download the file according to the fourth letter in the serial number.
- Create a folder to store the downloaded file.
- Save the downloaded file in this folder.
- When the download is completed, use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder where the SK_V1016.exe file is saved. ClickView and click Details.
If the file size is the same as the download size 435KB, the download is successful. If the size is different, please delete the file and download it again.
- After the SK_V1016.exe file is downloaded, double click on the file, click RUN, then click OK. A SK_FormatDisk V1.0.16 folder appears after the downloaded file is uncompressed.
- Connect the Micro Vault to the computer and double-click the format icon in the SK_FormatDisk V1.0.16 folder.
- Select the drive which the Micro Vault is connected and and click Format to begin the formatting process.