About this download
Sony brings you the latest printer driver for the DPP-FP65/75.
By installing the printer driver and connecting the DPP-FP65/75 to a computer running Windows with a USB cable, you will be able to print pictures from your computer.
To avoid problems when using the printer or installing the software, read the explanation below before installing the software.
Compatible Operating System
- Windows Vista®
- Windows® XP SP2
- Windows® 2000 Professional SP4
Note: Sony does not guarantee operation on computers running Windows® 2000 SP2 or former, Windows® Me or former operating systems.
Minimum Operating Environment
- CPU Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
- RAM 256 MB or more
(Pentium III 800 MHz or higher and 512 MB or more recommended)
- 400 MB or more hard disk space
(Depending on your version of Windows, more space may be required to install the software. Further memory space will be required if you intend to edit photo data.)
- Problems may arise if user connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if using a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
- User cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
- Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
- The printer does not support standby, sleep, and hibernation modes and restarting from those modes.
- Do not allow the PC connected to the printer to switch to one of those modes during printing. If you do so, printing may be failed.
If user pause a printing job in process, and resume printing after a while, printing may not be performed correctly.
- The recommended environment does not guarantee operation on all computers.
Download size: 4,123,432 bytes
Updated on: 18th April 2008
- DPP-FP65/75 Printer Driver (with installer)
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Please log on as the Administrator.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer until instructed. If user connect the printer before instructed, the following window will appear.
Windows 2000/XP: Search For New Hardware Wizard
Windows Vista: Found New Hardware
In this case, disconnect the printer and click Cancel.
- Download and save DPPFP6575W01.exe (4,123,432 bytes) to the desktop.
- Double-click the DPPFP6575W01.exe icon on the desktop and follow the instructions to install the software.