About this download
This program will update VAIO Control Center to version 22.214.171.12440 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- The VAIO Control Center and Nvidia® Geforce® 3D software cannot synchronize when the 3D display function is enabled or disabled
- The computer cannot view 3D images when changing the 3D setting in the VAIO Control Center to "View 3D via HDMI™ Input"
- The camera is still in use although the 3D application is closed after setting changes in VAIO Control Center "View 3D via HDMI input" to "View 3D via computer or HDMI output"
VAIO Control Center Update version 126.96.36.19940
File name: EP0000600625.exe
File size: 5.06 MB (5302600 bytes)
- VAIO Control Center Update version 188.8.131.5240
- 5.06 MB
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600625.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\ProgramFiles\Sony\VAIO Control Center\Version.txt
2. Version should indicate 184.108.40.20640.