This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Compatible with macOS 10.12
Do I need to download it? Hi-Res Audio Player is a music playback software to be able to enjoy the playback of high-quality sound files such as DSD files. Features of the software
- Play high-res sound source with a simple operation
- Playlist function
- Play set of high-quality sound and more
- Version 1.2.6
Hi-Res Audio Player is compatible with the following Macintosh versions:
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12
Note: Intel CPU models, 64 bit (10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12) and 32 bit (10.6, 10.7) are supported
Note: We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements
Note: TA-ZH1ES model does not support Mac OS X 10.6
The following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
Hi-Res Audio Player is compatible with the following hardware:
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
How to download the Hi-Res Audio Player:
- Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Download the file to your computer
Once the file has downloaded successfully, you're ready to install Hi-Res Audio Player.
- Quit all software running on your PC
- Double-click the installer file "Hi-ResAudioPlayer_1.2.6.pkg" saved in your computer. Installer package will be unpacked
- Welcome to the Hi-Res Audio Player installer screen is shown. Click[Continue]
- Software License Agreement screen is shown. After you confirm the text of the agreement, click[Continue]
- When you accept the agreement, click[Agree]
- Select a Destination screen is shown. Select a disk and click[Continue]
- Specify the installation type. For standard install, internal hard disk drive is selected automatically. If you want to install to another drive, click[Change install location...]. After you select the destination, click[Install]
- Installing Hi-Res Audio Player screen is shown and installation is started
- When login password is required, type your password and click[Install Software]
- After installation is completed, The installation was completed successfully screen is shown. Click[Close]to exit installer
After the update
To start Hi-Res Audio Player, click[Hi-Res Audio Player]icon in Applications folder.
Note: If Hi-Res Audio Player screen is not shown, click the icon in the Dock.
Questions & Answers
- Cannot install Hi-Res Audio Player.
- Make sure that Hi-Res Audio Player is compatible with your operating system. Check the system requirements and install Hi-Res Audio Player on a computer with a compatible operating system installed.
- Make sure that there is enough free space on the hard disk drive of your computer. If not, delete any unnecessary files from your computer.
- Hi-Res Audio Player does not start. Or, Hi-Res Audio Player window is not displayed correctly.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Start other software to check if your computer is functioning normally.
- Your computer may not be functioning normally. Restart your computer.
- Hi-Res Audio Player may not be installed correctly. Uninstall Hi-Res Audio Player, and then install it again.