- Recommended frame does not appear although the face is in the picture.
Camera may not be able to detect the face depending on its direction or size.
- What is the difference between OK and Save?
OK: fixes the editing only; the image is not saved.
SAVE: saves the fixed editing onto the recording media.
- What is the image size for saving?
The image will be saved in the same image size as that of the original image. If you resize it, it will be saved with the image size of this camera.
- Which image sizes are supported?
L, M and S sizes including both 16:9 and 3:2, taken with this camera, are supported.
- What is the minimum degree for Horizontal Adjustment?
- The horizontal grid line does not move.
Grid line does not move if your camera is not equipped with a touch panel function.
- How can I use the horizontal adjustment function?
Use the right/left control wheel or slider. For models equipped with a touch panel, you can also flick up/down the image, or tap the arrow.
- With Soft Skin Effect, I can select only one person or the all.
For models without a touch panel, only one person or the all can be selected. For models equipped with a touch panel, you can select multiple persons by tapping the face.
- Will the original image of Photo Retouch also be saved?
Yes, it is.