The Microsoft Windows Media Player version 11 software searches for media files from a preset location. Follow this procedure to add additional locations:
- Click the Library button and then click Add to Library from the menu.
- In the Add To Library box, in the Select the folders to monitor box, click the Add button.
- In the Add Folder box, select the location for the folder and then click OK .
NOTE: Repeat this procedure to add additional folders .
- Click Ok .
- A search will be performed.
- In the Add to Library by Searching Computer box, click Close .