Questions & Answers: 147
- Getting Started with Sony α (Alpha) CameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Getting blur images in camera at different modes? Unsure about different modes of camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions
- Alpha Camera and lens maintenance tipsHere are some tips to maintain your camera and lenses! How to clean the lens and image sensor of the Sony Cameras What is lens fungus and will it damage my camera lens? How should I store my camera and lenses
- Where can I find the firmware update for my camera or camcorder?Information about the availability of firmware updates and other camera applications / software can be found under Downloads section of your camera model support page If a firmware update is available, there will
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play it.To play an AVCHD format movie on the computer, download and install compatible playback software. The PlayMemories Home software can play AVCHD format movies.
- Are RAW image files compatible with Mac?Yes, RAW image files are compatible with Mac computers and can be viewed and edited using the Imaging Edge Desktop software.
- What is the difference between sRGB and Adobe RGB?RGB is a standard for color space (representational form for displaying color). There are two standards: sRGB and Adobe RGB.The two standards differ in terms of the range that the color space can re-create. sRGB
- Files with the extensions MODD, MOFF, and THM are generated when importing images with PlayMemories Home. Is it OK to delete those?MODD, MOFF, and THM files are management files used by PlayMemories Home. They contain information needed for managing images in PlayMemories Home, such as date and time or recording and GPS information, so do not
- The camera turns off by itself after I transfer images to the computer with the PlayMemories Home software.The default settings of the PlayMemories Home™ software automatically powers off the camera after images have finished being transferred to the computer. If you want the camera to remain on after image transfer
- How to transfer pictures or movies from the camera to a computer using USB connectionSelect the appropriate computer operating system for the procedure to transfer pictures or movies using a USB connection: IMPORTANT: Make sure the camera supports USB connectivity and the operating system installed