Article ID:528434(modified 16 Oct 2013)
ICD-AX412F, ICD-PX312, ICD-PX312M, ICD-PX333, ICD-PX333M, ICD-SX1000, ICD-SX713, ICD-SX713D, ICD-SX734, ICD-SX813, ICD-TX50, ICD-UX512F, ICD-UX513F, ICD-UX523F, ICD-UX532, ICD-UX533, ICD-UX533F, ICD-UX534F, ICD-UX543F
Sound Organizer Ver. 1.4 is an audio application for importing, playing, and editing files recorded with a Sony IC recorder.
New features in Sound Organizer 1.4
- Support for LPCM 24bit 96kHz / 192kHz.
- Support for Windows® 8
Touch panel operation is supported.
- Voice Recognition Function of Dragon Naturally Speaking 12 is added.
Changes in Sound Organizer 1.4
- Device Setting of REC Filter is added under Recording Setting.
- Playback preview for the normalize function is added.
- Faster operation and higher stability.
Sound Organizer Features
. Save/Add files
Files recorded with an IC recorder can be saved to a computer in file or folder units.
Files saved in your computer can also be added to an IC recorder.
Files recorded with an IC recorder can be divided, edited, and combined with other files.
Files saved in your computer can be converted to WAV or MP3 format.
Files recorded from an IC recorder and other audio files can be written to a CD making it possible to create an audio CD, MP3 CD, or data disk (CD / DVD).
Audio and MP3 CDs created with Sound Organizer can be played on your computer and also regular CD players.
Data from commercial CDs can be converted to a format used by Sound Organizer and recorded/stored in your computer.
・Edit track marks
・DPC (Digital Pitch Control) playback
・Voice Up playback
・Noise cut playback
・A-B repeat playback
・Quick Operation Guide (on-screen guide / help)
Sound Organizer requires the following system configurations.
- Windows 8 (64-bit version supported)
(Windows 8 Pro / Windows 8)
- Windows 7 (64-bit version supported)
(Ultimate / Professional / Home Premium / Home Basic / Starter)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 or later)
(64-bit version supported)
(Ultimate / Business / Premium / Home Basic)
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later)
(Media Center Edition 2005 / Media Center Edition 2004 /
Professional / Home Edition)
Note: Operating Systems not listed above are not supported. (Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Mac OS, and Linux are not supported)
IBM PC/AT compatible machine satisfying the following system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7: Pentium III 1GHz or higher
- Windows Vista: Pentium III 800MHz or higher
- Windows XP: Pentium III 500MHz or higher
- Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GB or more for 32-bit version, 2 GB or more for 64-bit version
- Windows Vista: 512 MB or more (1 GB or more for Home Premium / Business / Ultimate editions)
- Windows XP: 256 MB or more
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (CD-R/RW or DVD-R/RW drive needed to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or data CDs/DVDs)
- 16-bit color, 800 x 600 resolution or higher
- Required to use podcasts and Gracenote (information retrieval service for audio CDs)
- Sound Organizer is not guaranteed to run on all systems that satisfy the above requirements.
- In addition, Sound Organizer is not guaranteed to run under multi boot/monitor systems and in Macintosh systems with the following characteristics:
1) Custom built computers in which the operating system was installed by the user.
2) NEC PC-98 compatible machines in which the operating system was upgraded by the user.
- Please see the Sound Organizer Ver. 1.4 Installation Guide below before using Sound Organizer Ver. 1.4.
- ystem names, product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. (TM) and (R) marks are not noted in this document.