Article ID:1162207(modified 23 Mar 2011)
Sony brings you the latest printer driver for the DPP-EX50. By installing the printer driver and connecting the DPP-EX50 to a computer running Windows with a USB cable, you will be able to print pictures from your computer.
To avoid problems when using the printer or installing the software, read the explanation below before installing the software.
This printer driver is exclusively for IBM PC/AT-compatible equipment running standard installed
Windows® 98 Second Edition
Windows® Millennium Edition
Windows® 2000 Professional
Windows® XP Home Edition
Windows® XP Professional
Note: Sony does not guarantee operation on computers running Windows® 95, Windows® 98 Gold Edition, Windows® NT, Windows® 2000 or any other version (server, etc.).
CPU : Pentium II 400 MHz or higher
RAM: 64 MB or more
HDD : 200 MB or more hard disk space
* Problems may arise if you connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if you use a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
* You cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
* Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
* This printer does not support your computer's standby or hibernation mode. Do not switch the computer to standby mode or hibernation mode during printing as this may cause a printing error.
* The recommended environment does not guarantee operation on all computers.
File Name: DPPEX50W02.EXE
Download size: 10.1 MB (10,439 KB)
Originally posted: 20 January 2007