- To install Video Driver Ver.188.8.131.52-060111 update program
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVIDIA-01098207-UN.exe. The files will be extracted to C:\Update\NVDVID-01098207
3. Start Device Manager and double-click NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400.
4. Click the Driver tab and then click Update Driver.
5. In Hardware Update Wizard, select No, not this time and click Next.
6. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and click Next.
7. Select Search for the best driver in these locations and select Include this location in the search then click Browse.
8. Locate the folder to C:\Update\NVDVID-01098207 and click OK.
9. The driver will be updated.
10. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and double-click NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400.
2. Click the Driver tab.
3. Check that the date is 2005/12/15 and the version is 184.108.40.206.