About this download
This upgrade program will resolve the following symptoms:
1. After VAIO Zone is upgraded to Version 1.2, the server may stop responding when the clients are browsing.
2. During content searching, the content list will include 2 of the same contents if it is CD ripping.
3. The server may stop responding when rebooting the computer with starting server.
VAIO Media Integrated Server Update
File name: VAIO_Media_EN.exe
File size: 9.61 MB (10,077,648 bytes)
- Installation of VAIO Media Integrated Server Update
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards (except for Sony PCMCIA CD-ROM drive and Floppy Disk Drive).
Note: Ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Do not run any program or restart the computer unless instructed to do so, during the entire installation process.
Additional Information: Please also upgrade the following program from VAIO Downloads
- VAIO Zone Version 1.2 Upgrade.
1. Download and double-click the VAIO_Media_EN.exe file.
2. Click Next to start the upgrading process.
3. Click Finish when the installation process is completed.