About this download
This program will upgrade Graphics Driver to Ver.220.127.116.1113a. and resolve the following symptoms for VGN-FE4 Series.
1. The launguage in Help file of NVIDIA Control Panel is English in any Operating System language.
2. After close and reopen the lid, the display resolution will be changed sometimes.
The following functions have been added for VGN-AR3 Series:
1. Desktop color setting User Interface in NVIDIA Control Panel is added.
2. WHQL'd standard is supported.
Graphics Driver Update Program 18.104.22.16813a
File name: NVDVID-01193629-UN.exe
File size: 50.4 MB (52,903,744 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver Update Program 22.214.171.12413a
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
Details1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01193629-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, go to Start->Control Panel->Programs->Programs and Features.
5. SelectNVIDIA Drivers and clickUninstall/Change button.
6. Click Yes and restart the system.
7. After the system has restarted, go to Device Manager and select Display Adapters.
8. Right-clickNVIDIA GeForce Go 7xxx orStandard VGA graphics adapter and select Update Driver Software....
9. SelectBrowse my computer for device software.
10. SelectLet me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
11. SelectHave Disk... and clickBrowse... Then select C:\Update\NVDVID-01193629\nvsz and select Open. Then click OK.
13. After finishing the driver installation, clickClose.
14. Restart the system again.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Start Device Manager and choose NVIDIA GeForce Go 7XXXGT (or other NVIDIA 7XXX Series).
2. Right-click and choose Properties.
3. Check that the date is 2007/02/20 and the version is 126.96.36.19913.