About this download
This program will upgrade WinDVD to Ver.126.96.36.1996 and the following symptoms are resolved.
1. Desktop image is seen during DVD playback in full screen mode.
WinDVD Update Program Version 188.8.131.526
File name: ITAOTH-01453102-UN.exe
File size: 86.2 MB (90,387,928 bytes)
- To install WinDVD Update Program Version 184.108.40.2066
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click ITAOTH-01453100-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD8\WinDVD.exe
2. Right-click WinDVD.exe and click Properties.
3. Click the Detail tab and check that the File Version is 220.127.116.116.