This occurrence is caused by the Dynamic Backlight Control function adjusting the brightness of the screen whenever the menu items (on-screen displays) or subtitles are detected by the Android TV.
To minimize this effect, configure the Adv. contrast enhancer setting by following the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the supplied remote control.
- On the HOME menu, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Display.
- Select Picture.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Brightness.
- Set Adv. contrast enhancer to Low or Off.